THE pepper EXPRESS: Shopping with Dad

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Shopping with Dad

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NauticaforDad #CollectiveBias
One of the most difficult things to do is take my husband shopping. You have no idea. He knows what he wants to buy. But he is soo picky. And he takes forever to decide on what he wants. I feel bad writing this and confessing how annoyed I get with him... but its the truth. Usually RJ will buy what ever he wants online where he can research what he wants and find the optimal price that is worth his while. This time we went the Macy's. We usually don't do to the mall, but when we do we go all out. He had a list of items he wanted to buy: like a new cologne and maybe a few things at that sporting good store. So our first stop was the Macy's men's department where we found a huge display of colognes. When I saw the selection of colognes I was worried that we would be there all day. Surprisingly, he found a few testers and was able to decide upon Nautica Voyage!
.
We brought Solin with us because she always thinks that anytime she gets in the car it's a field trip. And for her it is! She goes crazy over seeing balloons and she is a very social person.
She thought these mannequins were little kids and said "Hi" to them!
One of Solin's new words is "Ball" and of course when shopping with daddy she gets what she wants:
She's got a mind of her own
Of course my husband has to stop into the tech store... at this point I find a bench and set up camp. 
Honestly, I love to shop. But when i shop I like to be on my own agenda and go from store to store as fast as I can. My shopping trip with my husband took three hours... enough time for baby to take a nap in the stroller.
All in all, my husband was able to find a lot of things he liked and can I just tell you how
Nautica for Dad
I've shared some memories about my husband. Who is the anchor in your life?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...