Pepper Express: Pepper's Picks: Home Edition

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pepper's Picks: Home Edition

Pepper's Picks: Home Edition

Cake Boss Cake Carrier: Yes, I want this silly little cake carrier. How cute is it. Whenever I bring a cake or a pie to a party I would love to have this adorable carrier from the Cake Boss Collection!
Wooden Spoons: And while I am baking those cakes I plan on using these beautiful wooden spoons. I love using these kind of spoons because my mom always had them. Very nostalgic for me! 
Dyson AM06 Cool 10" Desk Fan - Black: When I was at Target the other day I was amazed at this contraption. This desk fan doesn't even look like a fan. My dad would love this for Father's Day!
Infinity Instruments Wood Wall Clock : We need a clock in our family room. I always walk into my kitchen to look at the time on the oven or microwave. This clock is required at this point!
Tom Dixon Office Accessory: An adorable accessory to add to my desk. 
Portland Canvas Wall Art: My middle sister just moved up to Vancouver, Wa and I think we will visiting her real soon... and making a pit stop in Portland too
Room Essential Baskets: These baskets are necessary with how many toys Solin gets. She is the newest baby in the family so she is a little spoiled!
Wild Wolf Vintage Refrigerator Magnets: On Pinterest there is a cute DIY scrabble magnets. But I am just going to purchase these ones!
Sea Urchin Wall Art: When I was a little girl we would drive to San Francisco and play in the tide pools and watch the Sea Urchins. When I saw the sea urchin wall art I knew it would add character to my bathroom.
Threshold Industrial Furniture: Oh those stools. They are on my wishlist and I want them all. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...