THE pepper EXPRESS: Lunch Date with my Girls

Monday, June 15, 2015

Lunch Date with my Girls

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and should not be taken as medical advice. #GiveHeartburnARest #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things to do during the week is have a luncheon with my friends. We usually get together on our lunch break and go to the nearest coffee house or deli. But our all time favorite is an Italian cuisine restaurant near by that serves an amazing Pasta Sienna. It is a penne pasta that is sauteed with pesto, garlic, red chili peppers, and sun dried tomatoes. There have been times when I had to pass on the Pasta Sienna because of my frequent heartburn. But this time I came prepared; I went to my local Walgreens and found Nexium 24HR. Just one Nexium 24HR gives you all-day and all-night protection from heartburn. It was just what I needed. 
With just one purple pill I was able to put my heartburn to rest.
I had the Pasta Sienna and my friend Jessica had the Chicken Parmesan. 
Another restaurant favorite is the spinach ravioli with Alfredo sauce... this one is absolutely delicious:
My friends don't suffer from heartburn as much as I do, but now I know to come prepared and that I am able to find Nexium 24HR at a Walgreens near me. Just a heads up there is a great promotion going on right now at Walgreens, You can save $3 off of your 42ct Nexium 24HR throughout June!

This is how I plan to enjoy this Summer now that I am heartburn free. What activities would you enjoy to the fullest?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...