THE pepper EXPRESS: Father's Day Gift Guide

Friday, June 12, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide

This post was promoted by Braun
Father's Day Gift Guide

1>Ray Ban Sunglasses: These sunglasses are my favorite on my husband. He doesn't wear sunglasses very often but when he does he looks very stylish and handsome. I know he would love a pair!
2>Blue Lounge Ear Buds: Our one year old daughter loves to play with Daddy's ear buds and she often looses them. I was thinking about buying him an extra pair just in case.
3> Fitbit Surge: We are planning a trip to Hawaii and my husband and I are on a fitness schedule. This fitbit would come in handy to keep track of his fitness levels
4>Keen Footwear: Another item for Hawaii. We plan on visiting the island of Kauai and we will be hiking a lot. My husband needs a good hiking shoe that is water proof.
5> Kenneth Cole Reaction 4-Piece Set: This would actually be for me. Because I love it when my husband uses this cologne!
6>Lucky Brand The Rolling Stones Vintage Mick Tee: Graphic tees are a new thing for my husband. He was used to wearing a collared shirt a tie for thirteen years. Now that he is retired he looks into our closet and gets to pick out what he wants to wear!
7> Braun Series 7- Pulsonic Shaver: Braun Series 7 is the perfect shaver for the dad who has everything! Series 7 is the world's first shaver with an active head oscillating at over 10,000 micro-vibrations per minute, helping to deliver the closest, most comfortable shave ever. It minimizes skin irritation by cuting hair extraordinarily close in a single stroke – for incredible closeness and comfort. Visit http://www.braun.com/us/male-grooming/series-shavers/series-7.html and you can save $40!
8>Flamant Wood Poker Set: For guys night

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...