THE pepper EXPRESS: #BlogHer15 Fiesta at Tres SF

Monday, June 8, 2015

#BlogHer15 Fiesta at Tres SF

About a month ago I was invited to the community meetup for a SheKnows Media Fiesta at Tres in San Francisco. They had five other meet ups around the US to promote the up coming event: #BlogHer15 Experts Among Us. My best friend accompanied me for the drive and we actually hit a couple road bumps along the way. We decided to take BART into the city because the restaurant was close to AT&T stadium where they were going to have a Giants game that night, and we didn't want to worry about parking. We caught the BART in Dublin and didn't get to far when the conductor announced that the BART was having technical difficulties and then would need to turn around and go back to our original location. As frustrated as we were, we knew we could still drive in to the city. After paying $12 for our tickets we then had to pay $6 to get across the Bay Bridge. Once we arrived at out destination serendipity set in and we got a parking spot up front right next to the restaurant; even better than valet!
The banquet room at Tres was  full of DIY stations for guacamole and hand crafted margaritas. And I was hungry ready to make my own taco:
The guac station:
 It took us three hours to get here, so we decided to celebrate with a margarita:
We hit the guacamole station first and made our guacamole extra spicey with some habanero sauce.
I was so excited to meet everyone. I was even interviewed... 
...excuse the silly photo I was in mid conversation! 
With the atmosphere and everyone who attended the fiesta was wonderful. Maybe it was the margarita but I was really having a great time. 
All photos were courtesy of SheKnows Media and I am looking forward to #BlogHer15: Experts Among Us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...