Pepper Express: What To Wear to a Blog Event

Friday, May 1, 2015

What To Wear to a Blog Event

Here we go... the season to enjoy Blog Meet Ups is here! I am ready to enjoy conferences and outings in the city wearing these chic dresses. When I went to my last event I had no idea what to wear. So I have planned a fun checklist to go through. You want to look professional and casual in the same sense. You can wear a nice dress and either dress it up with pumps or look more casual with some flats. If the event is outside you might even want to wear a strappy sandal. I would recommend that you bring a purse but not a big tote purse that you have to carry around all night. Bring a cross body clutch or even go back to the 90's and find a back pack purse (they're coming back!) Don't over do it on your jewelry maybe some cute ear rings or just a statement necklace. But do wear a popping color on your lips. And ladies make sure those nails are painted and manicured! I am being completely overzealous and sarcastic but I am true to what I believe. You want to look good and promote your blog. The best advice I could really give is bring your business cards. This was something I kicked myself for in the past. Make sure you are able to credit yourself and that blog you work hard on! Hope you all have fun this year and all of the fun blogging there after!
What To Wear to a Blog Event
A Line Dress#1 / A Line Dress#2  / Chiffon Dress / Madewell Black Sandals / Maiden Lane Black Ballet Flat / DailyLook Black Pumps / 3 1 Phillip Lim Leather Satchel / MICHAEL Michael Kors Black Purse / Yochi  Earrings / Black Sunglasses / NARS Cosmetics Matte Eyeshadow / NARS Cosmetics Matte Lipstick / NARS Cosmetics MascaraNARS Cosmetics Nail Polish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...