Pepper Express: Road Trippin' Again

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Road Trippin' Again

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#V8EnergyBoost #CollectiveBias
This past weekend we headed up to Northern California and it was a long trek. Over six hours plus all of our numerous stops for the baby. There comes a point during a road trip when I become a little delirious and start craving strange things. Luckily my husband came prepared and went to Walmart to find some of my favorites. The V8 V-Fusion+Energy drink keeps my mind awake while I am driving plus its nutritious, offering a combined serving of fruit and vegetables. 
You can actually find the V8 V-Fusion+Energy drinks available in the juice aisle at your local Walmart! My favorite flavor is the Orange Pineapple because it tastes like fruit and has natural energy, from green tea (No artificial medicinal taste, not an instant pick me up, won't cause a crash later)
CHECK OUT THE EXCITING SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDED BY #V8EnergyBoost:
V8 V-Fusion+Energy #V8EnergyBoost $2,500 Sweepstakes
But when I am driving along and I see a sign for $2 cherries... I plan my rest stop accordingly. 
We had a lovely chat with the lady, but mainly I wanted the cherries and so did Solin. Since we were on the road for over two hours at the time we let our baby girl stretch her legs while we ate our ruby red cherries.
We made a pit stop in Ukiah to visit my very best friend Sandi. She lives so far away now, that we don't get to see her as often as we would like. And Since Ukiah was along our road trip we had to visit!
Ukiah is a desolate town on Sundays. We only found the remnants of a side walk show left from the day before. The art was amusing to us late comers:
Again Ukiah was completely empty on a Sunday afternoon. None of the stores were open. We had free reign of the streets... if we wanted to. 
Thank you for having us Sandi Kay... we already miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...