Pepper Express: My Life #Instagrammed

Friday, May 29, 2015

My Life #Instagrammed

If you ever want to know what I am up to... come find me @pepperexpress on Instagram
One of the best bowlings nights I have ever attended... maybe it was because my baby joined us. She ended up being my good luck charm. And did you know that you can Barbecue Pizza?
A little mommy time and then how cute are babies in overalls:
Mr. Dean wrapped Solin in a robe and carried her around the house like this: Reminded me of this movie HERE
I really really tried to keep up with my Project 52...
My best friend accompanied me to a fantastic Blogher event:
and I was interviewed!
This month feels like the month of road trips but we made it happen:
My little sister graduated from Humboldt State:
My new favorite Dutch Brother's Coffee, which can only be found in Northern California.
And I was extatic to receive Cupcakes and Cashmere's BirchBox this month!
I have a couple intersting recipes roaming around my blog HERE & HERE
And while I cook... Little miss Solin makes a mess

But how can you say no to that face?
We also visited my friend Sandi in Ukiah and I invested in some Salt Waters HERE & HERE
Our Disneyland 24 hour stunt felt like a dream... technically it was... because we needed the sleep!
Love these ladies:
And the best for last... our Carlie Rae graduated eighth grade with High Honors and Valedictorian:
Birchbox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...