Pepper Express: Keeping Your Duvet Clean And Fresh

Monday, May 4, 2015

Keeping Your Duvet Clean And Fresh

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LongLastingScent #CollectiveBias
It is officially May and the weather here in California feels like August. At night I need a cool breeze in order to fall asleep. When I kicked off my covers last night I knew it was time to put away the thick duvet and pull out my summer time quilt. Before I box up my duvet comforter I like to go down to my local laundromat and give it a good wash. Since the comforter will be up in the attic for the next six months, I would like it to be thoroughly taken care of. Before I go to the laundromat I usually stop at Walmart and pick up a good fabric conditioner so that my bedding is left with a long lasting scent. I was able to find Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™which is an in-wash scent booster. I also brought along my home made laundry detergent which I get the recipe from Here. The home made laundry detergent doesn't have an aroma and thats why I chose to get something with a 5x longer lasting fragrance. And the Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ come in two fragrances: Field Flowers and Lavender. Since the duvet will be stored for a long period of time the fragrance is a must! 
Solin came along and was my little helper. But I think she enjoyed playing with the laundromat basket even more.  
I'm glad I stopped at Walmart and picked up the Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ because I didn't bring any change :)
In order to keep the duvet clean and fresh I pour a cup of the fabric conditioner in the correct  dispenser located on the washer. I like to use these large washers at the laundromat because they can fit my queen size duvet plus some towels! Now when you use the Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ you can just throw in a cup with the actual duvet and they dissolve during the wash to leave your comforter smelling incredible. 
While waiting for our clothes we had fun being silly and Solin was very intrigued with the large basin of the Queen Washers:
If you are looking to try out Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ there will be samples on select Suavitel® liquid fabric conditioners in store at your local Walmart!
You will be very pleased with yourself in six months when you take that duvet comforter out of storage and it smells like field flowers! You can find any of the Suavitel® products in the detergent aisle at your local  Walmart or visit online at walmart.com
What will you use Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™on?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...