Pepper Express: I've been Memed

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I've been Memed

 I can not calculate how many times I have been on Space Mountain. It is my favorite ride and I will always choose Space Mountain over all of the other mountains in Disneyland i.e. Spalsh Mountain, Thunder mountain... Matterhorn. So I know when exactly they take your in ride photo for Space Mountain. There comes a point in ride photos where you just need to have fun. You need to make fun of yourself and watch the others who are patiently waiting for their photos to look at your photo and almost pee their pants with laughter. It brought great joy to my life every time a tourist walked up to the screen and pointed and laughed hysterically at my 'ERR MER GERD' face.  This will definitely be one for the books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...