Pepper Express: How To Keep Him Clean

Monday, May 11, 2015

How To Keep Him Clean

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySignatureMove #CollectiveBias
Every now and then I like to get my husband gifts out of the ordinary. Instead of bringing him home a bouquet of flowers I will bring him home a fragrant basil plant or even a weird fruit I found at the grocery store and he is usually impressed. Now when I bring home a bar of soap he seemed to be offended. Coming from a lady; if I was presented with a refreshing way to take a shower or bath I would be delighted. But my husband got the wrong impression. It took me a while to explain it to him. When I found the new Irish Spring Signature products at Walmart I thought it would be perfect for him. My husband is the kind of guy who looks for anything natural. If the product was made with authentic products its just right for him. So when I found these man size bars I grabbed them just for him!
Lately I have given my husband a few tasks to do around the house or particularly outside of the house.  Give the car an oil change, fix the fence, mow the lawn... wow this list kinda makes me feel guilty. But these are the kind of things that husbands do right?
Anyways, my husband usually comes back from his chores smelling like a man. That's why I thought the Irish Spring Signature Man Size Bars would clean him up. I think its funny that they call them 'Man Size Bars' because technically they are larger than the average size. But the best part about them is that they are both hydrating and exfoliating. So they get that dirt right off of your man!
Check out my Instagram video Here!
Yea YOU:
Purchase one of the new Irish Spring Signature products and get $5 off a VUDU purchase! Take a picture of your receipt and then go to http://cbi.as/3boj to upload your receipt. Next step, enjoy washing!
If you ever get curious you can check out the Irish Spring Signature Products in the Body Wash section at your local Walmart!

I've told you how I get rid of the funk, what's your favorite hygiene tip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...