THE pepper EXPRESS: Thinking 'Bout The Past #TBTP?

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thinking 'Bout The Past #TBTP?

Having a baby was one of the greatest gifts I could ever have. I knew it was going to be difficult to get pregnant and expensive, but now that she is grown and just turned one I am contemplating having another. I have two wonderful step children who are in their teens and then we have a one year old. I want to give her siblings that will grow up with her. But then I want to spoil her rotten. I grew up with a large family; I have three sisters and one brother. So I would love to give Solin the childhood I had. My sisters will always be my best friends. And the age gap between Carlie and Solin is 12 years. 
Family members tell me to have as many as I want. But then I have doubts and I am afraid of the anxiety. Can I handle a baseball team of kids? We have a plan set out and it takes time but in the future I want to have another baby. I miss that feeling of a bun in the oven. It was always my dream to become a mother and when my husband got his reversal in December of 2012 it was a dream come true. It was an expensive procedure so the more babies we have the less we would have spent on the surgery.. right? That's how my math works. Hopefully our plans come to fruition. 
Any advice on baby number two and planning for the future?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...