THE pepper EXPRESS: Best Gift Baskets For Under $25

the pepper express

Monday, April 20, 2015

Best Gift Baskets For Under $25

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BestMomsDayEver #CollectiveBias http://cbi.as/6y0b
Are you ready for Mother's Day? Because I know I am. This will be my second official Mother's day as a real mom. Now doesn't that sound silly "Real Mom?" My step children have been in my life for the last eight years and they have always made me feel wonderful on Mother's Day. Carlie and Dean really know how to make you feel special. But having my own child and knowing the love of the life that I made is something that will always be there. And I love to share that special meaning with all of the mothers in my life. After Easter you will be able to find the One-Stop Shop display from American Greetings at Walmart. Where you can find all that you will need to create a wonderful gift basket for the one you love. 
Now I have a lot of mothers in my life. I have my own mother, who recently became a first time grandmother. I have my mother in law who is also a grandma. My husband's grandmother. And Dean and Carlie's mother, whom I have a wonderful relationship with. When I found the One-Stop-Shop at Walmart I knew I was able to tackle my list of ladies. I found and adorable pillow that says "I Love My Grandma," plus a few travel mugs to add to my gift basket. If I could I would deliver some hot coffee in those travel mugs, because I know my grandmas and they like their coffee hot! Another great idea for your gift basket would be a gift car from Walmart or some fun candies to decorate it more. 
I was able to find a card for each and every lady I love. There were so many to choose from, that I started to find a card that would fit each mother's style. And with each individual card I was able to personalize each one with my calligraphy pens.
This one was my favorite that Carlie picked out:
Be sure to check out this "One-Stop Shop" at Walmart for your #BestMomsDayEver.
#BestMomsDayEver Giveaway- $4,000 Prize Value

The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.–Elain Heffner 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...