Pepper Express: My Life Instagrammed

Monday, March 23, 2015

My Life Instagrammed

Every month I like to showcase my photos from Instagram with the hashtag #MyLifeInstagrammed. My life is clearly documented on this app and I love to go back and archive the photos or even print them out on Walgreens.com. You can print out any photo you want from your Instagram profile. Each photo is 4x4 and has really great quality! I have taken a photo of my daughter Solin every month for the last 12 months and I was able to print out each monthly photo to make a collage for her first birthday. Another one of those Pinterest ideas! Here are some of the photos if you have missed them... otherwise come and follow along @pepperexpress 
These photos are from our trip to CHICO!
And when we took my sister to San Francisco:


and other random photos from my iphone:
I could just squeeze her everyday!
The best for last! My mama is now in town. She flew in on Sunday and is here to celebrate Solin's first birthday... more of that to come in the next few days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...