THE pepper EXPRESS: 10 out of 52

the pepper express

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

10 out of 52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2015."
While playing tourist in the city I took a couple snap shots of my beautiful daughters Carlie and Solin. They are 12 years apart. Carlie is wonderful with Solin, she has a motherly affection towards Solin that only an older sister can have. I know their age difference won't be a problem in the future. Having Carlie around with Solin is like having a nanny tag along. Carlie is always there to double check if we grabbed the correct wipes or if we have an extra outfit just in case. As much as I am trying this new mommy thing, I am very thankful to have Carlie in my around when we travel.
View from the top of the Coit Tower:
Solin is a social butterfly. She will stop and say hi to anyone. When we were waiting for our table outside of Tony's Pizza, she found some adorable friends to talk to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...