Pepper Express: My Life #Instagrammed

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Life #Instagrammed

Next month Solin will be ONE! It is very hard for me to put my mind around that. I was warned that her childhood would fly by, but I didn't want to believe it. Now I am just holding on to each and every precious moment like this one above^
^My best friend shared the love on Valentine's Day^
Valentine's Day is a favorite holiday for us and you can read about that HERE
We went to the Almond Blossom Festival and also took Solin's First Birthday photos. Here is a sneak peak HERE
Project 52 is in full effect HERE
On Presidents Day we went to Santa Cruz and had an amazing day in the sun.
^My friend Anh is having a baby girl and we celebrated her baby shower this past weekend and I was very surprised that Solin was eating broccoli. 
I chaperoned Carlie's Eighth Grade Dance and felt a little immature taking selfies with them. But they were the ones who were more embarrassed taking photos with a chaperone?
And the best for last^^^ This pizza is from VIP Pizza and is our new creation: Pineapples, Jalapenos, and BACON!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...