THE pepper EXPRESS: One Year Ago Today...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

One Year Ago Today...

My husband retired. Well he likes to say retired but we will officially call it a resignation. He quit his job of thirteen years and decided to go live in Costa Rica for a month! And that is what he did... the only problem was that I was seven months pregnant and wanted to go with him. And so I did... for two weeks. Then I had to come back to work and prepare for my maternity leave. But back to Costa Rica... My husband, his brother and I traveled to Costa Rica and enjoyed the Pure Life:
 It was hard to leave him in Costa Rica you can view some of my blog posts about it here & here. But he was safely returned to me and once he was back we started to prepare for our new baby. To be honest with you I was very anxious when my husband told me he wanted to retire. Because we had initially met at our work and the last eight years of my life I had spent every working day in the same office as my husband. Although he was in a different division and we were completely professional about it... I was still going to miss him. Once I was on maternity leave we spent the days together cooking breakfast in the morning, go to prenatal appointments, and taking my prego walks. And then we had our little Solin Grey and we were able to use the baby bonding time to go on a road trip around the USA. The hardest part of all was me returning back to work. I knew my baby was going to be able to stay home with her Daddy, but I was truly jealous. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...