THE pepper EXPRESS: 4 out of 52

the pepper express

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

4 out of 52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2015."

Another Tuesday dinner with the grandparents... and Solin was not happy about that banana!
^Another photo of Dean eating all of the ice cream^
From a far it would look like Carlie was doing her homework... but actually she is texing :?
And my little lady is practically a toddler at this point. 10 months old and she is walking like a champ. I don't believe it... I don't want to believe it. Sometimes when I lay her in er crib at night I gasp and her long legs and chubby thighs. She is not my baby anymore. She is her own little independent being that only wants mommy when she wants mommy. 
This project 52 puts everything into perspective. Our little ones are growing up right in front of our eyes. I am thankful to stop time and treasure these little moments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...