Pepper Express: 3 out of 52

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

3 out of 52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2015."

On Tuesday nights we have a tradition to have dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma Lexie! It is always a wonderful treat because Grandma Lexie makes a delicious 4 course meal, that is usually too much to eat. But we eat it all anyways. Everything is always prepared with love and approved by our 14 year old taste tester. I love visiting my in laws because I get to sit back and watch them interact with my little ones. Even though our older kids are not so little any more. They will always be their grand babies:
While Dean eats all of the ice cream, Solin tries to get into the drawers that are not baby proofed!
Her hair is at that cute little mullet stage and I love it^
This is usually what happens on a Tuesday night... Dean and Solin rough house while Carlie finishes up her homework.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...