Pepper Express: Wanderlust

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wanderlust

A new year is right around the corner and I am itching to go on another road trip! My husband and I have planned another family vacation in Palm Springs after the holidays. I am so thankful to have a loving husband who has a heart full of wanderlust. He is just as excited as I am to travel and go on another road trip. With our growing family we sometimes have trouble with which car to choose. We have two teenagers and a baby in her car seat. Whichever car we choose there needs to be extra room for our luggage. In the past we have had a tight fit and we are ready for a change. 
I am delighted to introduce to you RelayRides. They have a selection of cars that can be delivered to your door and even when you are on vacation they have a huge assortment at many Airport Locations! And if you are out and about you can find a car rental on the go with their APP. My new years resolution is full of travel and using RelayRides will only make it better. The craziest thing of all is I am already packing for the vacation. Here is a selection of my road trip must haves:
Wanderlust

 Chicnova Fashion Sweater / J Crew Long Shirt / MANGO Black Jacket /Express Baseball Cap Headphones / Falke Opaque Tights / Madewell Black Purse / Casio Digital Watch / Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses / Crate and Barrel Leather Key Chain / Pendleton Adobe Chimayo Throw / Suitcase / Daily Notes Notebook / Eva Solo Water Bottle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...