THE pepper EXPRESS: 2014: My Year in Review

the pepper express

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014: My Year in Review

As I get older the years start passing by faster and faster. This year I was able to take each and every month and savor the memories. Being pregnant at the beginning of this year was one of the greatest gifts that I could ever have. And being seven months pregnant we started 2014 by going to Costa Rica on a wonderful Babymoon:
Yosemite is one of our family's favorite vacations spots. We usually schedule a February camping trip in Curry Village. This year was a little uncomfortable with me being 36 weeks pregnant... but the view was worth it.
 March 25th, 2014 at 3:18am Solin Grey was born and my life changed forever: 
 March 30th, 2014 we celebrated our one year wedding anniversary and our seven year dating anniversary... ( We got married on our first date anniversary :)
 Three weeks after I had my baby... I ran an Easter marathon.
 ...and then I ran the Color Run!
One of my favorite photos of Solin:
 June 1st 2014 we set out on our family road trip around the United States:
Labor Day Weekend we usually spend in South Lake Tahoe:
We made a promise to our family to have Family Dates this year... and we were brave enough to go rock climbing:
Another Family Date was The Exploratorium in San Francisco:
 October was fun filled with harvest activities:
 I'm just going to throw this photo in there because it is another one of my favorites:
 When I look at these photos, I am blessed to have such an amazing husband who is a tremendous father to our babies.
 Another trip to Lake Tahoe was devastating. The water was so low we were able to walk below the docks :(
 Sometimes during the year I would get frustrated and I would feel that blogging wasn't fun anymore. But these photos are for my family who live far away. I am sad that they can not watch Solin crawl for the first time or hear her say her first word. But I am thankful for what this year has given me and for this little blog that keeps chugging on
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...