THE pepper EXPRESS: Volkswagen Inspiration

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Volkswagen Inspiration


If you are an avid reader of my blog you will know that I am a fan of Black & White Photographs. I use that filter very often and when I was a teen I loved developing using only black and white film! I am in search for some photos to add to my gallery wall that is incomplete. I have a recent obsession with volkswagens and can only blame my love for the VWs on my mothers first car. She had a green vintage VW Rabbit that my father bought her and I wish that poor thing was still here. And recently my husband asked: what is your dream car? It is most definitely a Volkswagen Beetle roughly 73-79. I am searching pinterest and searching google and I think I might add these wondrous photos to my gallery:
Photo Credit: 1, 23, 4, 5, 6
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...