Pepper Express: Dell' Osso Farms

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dell' Osso Farms

My main reason of going to the pumpkin patch is because: it is Solin’s first Halloween! I know that I am even more excited than she is. She really didn’t even know what was going on. But for memory sake I will take lots and lots of photos just in case she doesn't have enough already!
 The sun was warm but the wind was blowing.
She really didn't care about what was going on, she just wanted to play with the hay and all the pumpkins
 One of our favorite things to do at Dell' Osso is the Pumpkin Blasters. We could spend hours launching pumpkins to ring the bells.
 My lovely family ready for some pumpkin picking!
One of the hardest things about a baby is keeping those shoes on! At least the moccasins are comfortable.
 Solin doesn't even know how to crawl yet. But she can put one foot in front of the other.
And she is at the point where she loves her sippy cups.
 My little Carlie Rae is always such a big help

 You can find some delicious pumpkin pie in here>>
 Well the prices are steep if you think about it. But I think you are paying more for the experience than anything
Yes we cheated and walked through the corn instead of finding our way through the maze

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...