THE pepper EXPRESS: 20 Things

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

20 Things



  1. I am the eldest of three sisters and one baby brother... and I bullied them all when we were kids! #ImSorry
  2. Solin is my first born but I have two beautiful step children who don't like to be photographed too often… I must always get their permission first before I can post their photo. #TheirRules
  3. I am pleased to say that my labor only lasted 45 minutes and no medication was needed (bragging rights reserved) This makes me want another baby ASAP.
  4. I will not eat sauerkraut, beets, and peas.
  5. I visited Anne Franks Annex when I was 13, and I have never been the same.
  6. I have split my head open more than five times (all happening before I was ten years old)
  7. My new hobby is blogging, but I don't officially have the blog design under wraps yet. So please hold your constructive criticism.
  8. I have watched every episode of How I Met Your Mother and Breaking Bad.
  9. I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookies with walnuts.
  10. I will challenge you to any game of Scrabble or Chess. I’m no Bobby Fischer but I’ll try and beat ya.
  11. We have over 50,000 photos in our iPhoto inventory. When will we ever look at all of those?
  12. I have traveled to 34 out of the 50 states.
  13. I play the piano.
  14. Breastfeeding is one of the hardest things I pushed myself to do. The first 6 weeks were very painful. But now everything feels like second nature.
  15. I dated my husband for 5 years before he proposed. We married on our 6 year anniversary. And our baby was born 5 days before our 1 year wedding anniversary.
  16. I’m addicted to Starbucks and Target. (admitting is the first step)
  17. I can not eat or drink anything without getting something spilled on me.
  18. With that being said I am the biggest klutz you will ever know.
  19. I believe in Tahoe Tessie and I am terrified of sharks.
  20. I have fed marshmallows to crocodiles in the Everglades.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...