THE pepper EXPRESS: When I drink coffee…

Friday, August 1, 2014

When I drink coffee…

I honestly think I have a caffeine sensitivity. Because this ramble is what happens when I drink a delicious cup of brew. There are rants and raves I can go on about, but my decision for todays discussion is Breastfeeding. Recently I posted a photo on Instagram that wasn't even inappropriate. I wanted to give my kudos to breastfeeding month and also wanted to make you aware that breast is best. However my picture was taken down… and it was this simpleton here
My only thought was someone who follows me must have felt offended by my lack of breast in the photo (sarcasm intended) and I have decided to no longer post any thing along those lines.
Breastfeeding is something I strongly care about. My baby has lived primarily on breast milk and I feel privileged to be able to provide that for my little one. Whether it  is expressed or from the tap; my baby girl is one happy camper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...