Pepper Express: Dear Solin,

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dear Solin,

You are five months old. I don't believe it. Time is deceiving me.
22 weeks have gone by...over 150 days and you have became the cutest little munchkin.

 Your smiles and facial expressions are my amusement everyday. I love seeing your blue eyes light up when I come home from work. You smile so big and bright. Your hair and nails are growing long. I must clip your sharp little finger nails weekly; otherwise you might hurt yourself or even mommy. You laugh at your sister's facial expressions. And you think your brother is crazy by his sound effects. You are in love with your daddy’s voice. He sings boastfully throughout the house and you listen intently. My hair is always tangled in your little hands. I read that postpartum women start losing their hair.
But I believe most of my hair is caught between your little fingers.
Whenever you are a little fussy or tired. We go outside and sit in the rocking chair and watch the trees dance and the leaves fall. Your love for the outside grows everyday.

P.S. your first tooth came in last week… and you bit mommy... hard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...