THE pepper EXPRESS: Here's to Great Beginnings

the pepper express

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here's to Great Beginnings

The holidays are over and my husband and I have a lot in store for us over the next couple of months. We have a Baby moon scheduled in Costa Rica and our little munchkin is due in March. But before any of that happens my 33 year old husband has decided to retire. 
Yesterday we celebrated with the managers at Wente Vineyards and we had an amazing dinner full of delicious vegetarian options. I have mixed feelings about my husbands retirement. We met over seven years ago at our office and that was truly kismet. So I am disappointed that I will not see him around the office anymore. Now we are ready for the future and he is financially able to stay at home with our new bundle of joy... coming March of 2014.

PS: How about that red christmas tree?!?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...