Eos Lip Treatment / Philosophy Bubble Bath / L Occitane Body Moisturizer / Agave Paddle Brush / The Unbranded Brand Beauty Product / Abyss Habidecor Long Robe / Lorna Jane Sportswear / H&M MAMA Jersey Top/ Ann Demeulemeester Wool Blend Socks
- This brush may look rough. But I am telling you when your hair is falling out and your scalp is sensitive you are going to want a high quality hair brush!
- Shea Butter Shea Butter Shea Butter… 3X a day if you must.
- Bubble bath why not? Just be careful about the temperature of the bath.
- Socks, oh how wonderful comfortable socks can be. When your feet are swollen and its cold outside. Cuddle up on the couch in your pajamas and some darn good socks.
- This cotton T-shirt I practically lived in. My pajama shirt. My Weekend shirt. My go to comfy shirt that I never wanted to take off… because you need a stretchy shirt that can be worn the entire pregnancy.
- I like to exfoliate. I am afraid of getting stretch marks and varicose veins and I will scrub scrub scrub!
- I would recommend a sports bra that you can also wear while breast feeding. My regular bras had that nasty mean wire!
- "My lips hurt really bad…" Chapped lips are not fun. I would pick one of these up each chance I could.
- Beside living in my T-shirt. My robe was there for me. When I was my biggest at 39 weeks pregnant my robe comforted me and was required in my hospital bag!