Pepper Express: The Louis Vuitton Cup

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Louis Vuitton Cup

I am so ready for this weekend. TGIF. Tomorrow we are heading into the city for a fun field day. Sailboats, Sailboats, Sailboats... say that ten times fast. The Louis Vuitton cup will be in full action in the San Francisco Bay. So we are going to visit some of my favorite places again. What I am truly looking forward to is seeing everyone wearing their nautical clothing. I get so excited whenever I am given the chance to wear stripes. Sad to say that my closet is 40% full of stripes!
The Louis Vuitton Cup
Equipment striped crew neck tee / Current/Elliott short cut off jean shorts / TOMS yellow flat / Forever 21 backpacks bag / Marc Jacobs leather purse / Kate Spade thin bangle / C. Wonder 14k earrings / Forever 21 straw hat / Illesteva yellow glasses / Authentic Models J-Yacht Rainbow 1934, $280

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...