Pepper Express: Let's Talk About Luggage

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let's Talk About Luggage


Planes, Trains, & Automobiles can get you from here to there. The real question is what are you going to wear when you get there. I recently heard a statistic on the radio that: Women spend more on clothes for a vacation than on the vacation itself.

I find that statement very TRUE! Whether I am going to Hawaii or to Montana, Disneyland or Tahoe. I must find a new wardrobe. Why? You should not ask that question... 
When I travel I love using duffel bags. Because they are fabulous for carry on luggage. When ever there is a scenario where I need to check luggage I will choose the suitcase with wheels. However that suitcase must stand out. I have a bright red suitcase that I use when I fly to Montana for Christmas and I can spot my luggage on any baggage claim carousel. These are a few I have found that have great style and are easy to find for any occasion!

Let's Talk About Luggage

D'Amico travel bag / Duffle bag / Tory Burch / Burton carry on luggage / Balenciaga / Puma luggage / Bric's lightweight luggage / Mi-Pac weekend bag, $45

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...