Pepper Express: sKirt Season

Saturday, June 8, 2013

sKirt Season


Do you ever spell a word and think... thats not how you spell it... SKIRT. It doesn't look right. 
Yes the weather has hit the triple digits. When you walk out side it is scorching! While inside the office it is a beautiful 75 degrees. Skirts are my summer time obsession. I usually wear them to work June through September. And this year I want to pump up my plain Jane colors with crazy patterns. 

Confession: I do not like animal prints. Although I do like animals printed on my fabrics??? You will never catching me wearing cheetah or zebra print.


sKirt Season


Alaïa green skirt / Alaïa flare skirt,/ MSGM printed skirt / Topshop knee length denim skirt

By the way any of these skirts would look great with black heels!!!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...