THE pepper EXPRESS: Kauai From My iPhone

the pepper express

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kauai From My iPhone

During my bachelorette party (on St. Patrick's day in SF) I lost my Canon camera.
So before I left on our honeymoon I invested in another Canon with wifi! Oh Boy!
The same day I came home with my new Canon; my new hubby bought me a new iPhone!
I must say taking photos on my iPhone was more accessible than taking the camera out.
So here is what I have based on Mr. iPhone:




^^^Honeymooners!


Out of State License Plate!!!


Aston Islander on the Beach!


 I was not tipsy at this point




Just a little uncomfortable in a bikini at this point!


Getting a little more comfy.




Caffe Coco... Yummy Vegan Food!




=)


These bananas were so cute I didn't want to eat him!




^^^This was the hike to our secret beach








I bought this wet suit in the boys section at Target.
I was very comfortable when we were snorkeling






Souvenirs





















This is what I looked like before getting on out island jumper plane!
No makeup so my Fendi sunglasses had to cover up and the fedora disguised my awful hair!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...