THE pepper EXPRESS: Newcastle Wedding Gardens

Monday, August 20, 2012

Newcastle Wedding Gardens

Georgia and Steven welcomed us into their lovely home this past weekend. While admiring her decor I smelled a magnificent aroma coming from her kitchen. She had floral arrangements ready to go for the present days wedding. Steven lead the tour and was very enthusiastic. Their backyard turned into a beautiful shabby chic venue and The Red Horse Barn is idealistic for our reception. I believe my family would enjoy the atmosphere of this venue. The barn is exactly what I want: a rustic wedding! We ended the tour at the ceremony site and tears prickled my eyes. I could invision my self walking down the aisle. Georgia helped with all of our vegetarian questions. She has done it all: catering, floral arrangements, and also she is an amazing wedding planner. She is well worth the price.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...